If this page has so many points, don’t worry at all. The guidelines are straightforward. We mostly expected to reveal to you every little thing related to guest posting on HealthCareProTips. So please, read carefully before you connect with us.
Are you a blogger or an author? We provide this opportunity to you. Now you can write a guest post for HealthCareProTips.
Without a doubt, we are not a massive brand or a blog, be that as it may, the quality is our #1 choosing component for all the guest posts, and your article must be exceptional, clear, and fascinating.
Read This First
- If you don’t mind, check other articles here on HealthCareProTips to ensure your content’s composing style accommodates our tone.
- Ensure we haven’t just covered your topic previously.
- You cannot republish your post published by HealthCareProTips on any other website, including your own site (We hold the copyright of each post published on HealthCareProTips. If we find that it has been republished, it will be removed from this blog, and you won’t get one more opportunity here on HealthCareProTips.
- HealthCareProTips will not publish any guest post composed for betting or gambling purposes, external link establishment purposes, offensive articles, condemning of different brands, etc.
- We’ve all authority to edit your guest post when published on HealthCareProTips.
- Guest posts can be dismissed or deleted under any circumstances.
What Niches do we accept?
Guest posts should be 100% relevant to HealthCareProTips readers. We publish guest posts on the following subjects. If you have an inspiring personal story, we’d love to publish it.
- Health & Wellness
- Beauty, Skin Care, Hairs
- Fitness, Workout Tips
- Diet Tips
- Cannabis, Marijuana, CBD
Do you have some other thoughts? Try not to wait. Send it for consideration.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Our rules should meet the following criteria.
- Ensure your post is 100% unique.
- Your guest post length must be 1000 to 1500 words. We don’t accept that you could give sufficient data for our readers with short posts.
- Your guest post should be altered for grammar and spelling before submitting it. Posts with various mistakes will be dismissed.
- We lean toward short passages and short sentences with sub-headings (should not compose hard-to-read long sentences).
- Sort out your guest post with appropriate headings and sub-headings (H2 and H3) within the content. Utilize the keyword in any event once in the subheadings.
- Your article must be SEO optimized.
- Your guest post should be composed around competitive keywords (we lean toward long-tail, medium competitive keywords); however, keyword stuffing is awful. In this way, ensure your center keyword density should not over 1%.
- The focus keyword must be accessible in the first paragraph of the article.
- We are utilizing advanced, paid plagiarism checker software to check your guest post. That is the primary thing we do when we have your article since we need real and moral writers.
- You can add just one backlink to your site/blog (do-follow backlink), and that backlink should not be in the first paragraph.
- You can add links to other trustworthy sources if essential (max 3 connections).
- Affiliate links are not allowed in your article.
- You can include pictures, screen captures, infographics, charts, and so on in the content (Pixabay.com and Unsplash.com offer free images if you need).
- All pictures/screen captures must be in any event at 700 x 400 pixels. They might be more prominent, however, not smaller than this.
- You’ll provide the source to any images used in your article.
How to Submit Your Guest Post?
- Send us your content as Google doc or attach it to an email (Microsoft Word Doc).
- Attach relevant pictures for the post (High Res).
- If we have acknowledged your article, we’ll let you know the exact date that we publish on HealthCareProTips. Most likely, guest posts are published within 24 to 48 hours.
Email us : email@example.com